Terms & Conditions
Copyright ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd. 2009. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the corporate website of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd (www.entouragetours.com.au). Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. The information and materials provided by ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visits to the ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd website, both now and in the future. ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd may at anytime revise and update the Terms and Conditions. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this website.
You may view, download and copy information and materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organization in connection with the support of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd's products. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. No other use of the materials or information is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Ownership of Information and Materials
The information and any materials (including white papers, press releases, data sheets, product descriptions, and FAQs) available on or from this website are the copyrighted works of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd, and any unauthorized use of that information or materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd's trademarks may be used only with written permission from ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd. ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd, [PRODUCT], and [BRAND] are registered trademarks or trademarks of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd. All other trademarks, brands, and names are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly specified in these terms and legal restrictions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd or any third party.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience and to make ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd website truly service oriented we have included links to complementary sites on the Internet. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from the ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd website is not an indication that ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd and the third party hosting site.
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd through or in association with this website shall be considered non-confidential and ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd's property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd, you agree to a no-charge assignment to The ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. The ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
The ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd has attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice. However, ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this website which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd. Neither ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd's website. ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Termination of Use
ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd website, including, but not limited to any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on the site and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitation of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Queensland of Australia exclusive of its choice of law principles. The Queensland courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties. If you have questions regarding ENTOURAGE TOURS Pty Ltd's Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hideout Festival Event Terms and Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions all references to:
- "Boat" means any boat used for the purposes of a Boat Party and “Boats” shall be construed accordingly;
- "Boat Party" means a boat party operated by Collegium Touristic Agency at the Festival and “Boat Parties” shall be construed accordingly;
- "Festival" means the Hideout Festival;
- "Festival Venue" means any or all the following: - Aquarius Club, Zrce Beach, Novalja, Island of Pag, Croatia; - Euphoria,Zrce Beach, Novalja, Island of Pag, Croatia; - Kalypso Club, Zrce Beach, 53291 Novalja, Island of Pag, Croatia; - Club Papaya, Zrce Beach, Novalja(c/o Mondo d.o.o., Av. Dubrovnik 16/7, Zagreb, OIB: 64164853718 ); - any Boat, (c/o Collegium Touristic Agency, Kersnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia).
- "Force Majeure" shall have the meaning given to it in clause 6.3;
- "Prohibited Items" shall have the meaning given to it in clause 5.3;
- "Promoter", "Us" or "We" means The Hideout Festival LLP of The Faversham, 1-5 Springfield Mount, Leeds, LS2 9NG, (Company No. OC361724);
- "Site" means Zrce Beach and car park, Novalja, Island of Pag, Croatia,or such other site on which the Festival may take place from time to time;
- "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
- "Ticket" means any valid ticket which permits You to a Wristband to gain entry to the Festival;
- "Website" means www.hideoutfestival.com;
- "Wristband" means the wristband which you shall receive in exchange for a valid Ticket and allows you to attend the Festival;
- "You" means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" and "Yourself" shall be read accordingly.
- Incorporation of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket, copies of which are available upon request from the relevant authorised ticket agent. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to our Website or to the website of our authorised ticket agents.
- By purchasing a Ticket You confirm:
- that You have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them on behalf of Yourself and on behalf of any person for whom you purchasing Tickets;
- You and any person on whose behalf you are purchasing Tickets are over 18 years of age.
- Upon arrival at the Wristband exchange, You must present a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and age (a valid passport or drivers license) in order to be issued with a Wristband for entry to the Festival. You must retain this Wristband on Your person at all times during the Festival. Your Ticket and/or Wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- All Ticket holders must be aged 18 years of age or over at the time of purchase of the Ticket. Admission shall be refused to any Ticket holder where the Promoter or its representatives or agents have any doubt whatsoever as to the age or identity of the Ticket holder.
- Only Tickets purchased from the Promoter’s authorised agents shall be considered valid. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission without refund. Ticket Arena Ltd; Equestrian Escapes Limited trading as Music Festival Holidays; Big Green Coach Ltd; YESLAB Limited trading as festicket.com and Entourage Tours Pty Ltd are the only authorised agents of the Promoter.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that all information You provide is accurate. You must check Your Ticket immediately upon receipt to ensure all names and other information are correct as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- The Ticket is personal to the named Ticket holder but does not give You any proprietary rights and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse Your purchase and/or revoke Your Ticket and/or Wristband at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. You will be advised of the price and availability of Tickets at the time of purchase.
- Tickets and/or Wristbands are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned Tickets and/or Wristbands unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any Ticket or Wristband that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of Your Ticket and/or Wristband and We cannot accept any responsibility for any Ticket or Wristband which is lost, stolen or destroyed. In the event You require a duplicate Ticket, You must contact the authorised agent through which you purchased the Ticket and their terms and conditions shall apply. Hideout Festival is not responsible for issuing duplicate Tickets or duplicate Wristbands.
- Tickets are barcoded and each barcode is unique and only allows one entry to the Festival.
- Hideout Festival (EU009762063)and the Hideout Festival logo (EU012196267)are both registered EU Community Trademarks owned by the Promoter. Ownership or possession of a Ticket or Wristband does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or Wristband.
- Tickets and/or Wristbands may not be sold or transferred to another person; or used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery or as part of a hospitality package, except with the prior written permission of the Promoter.
- Where a Ticket and/or Wristband has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 3.11, the Promoter’s obligations in relation to the Ticket and/or Wristband will cease to have effect immediately and the Ticket and/or Wristband shall be void. In particular any person presenting the Ticket or Wristband may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Festival; and the Ticket or Wristband may be confiscated and the Promoter shall have no obligation to refund any of the monies paid for the Ticket.
- Access Requirements and Disabilities: If You or any person for whom You have purchased a Ticket has any medical problem or disability which may affect Your access to the Festival You must contact the authorised ticket agent from whom You are purchasing your Tickets with details prior to Purchase. They can then liaise with Us and advise You as to the suitability of the Festival, Festival Venue and Site taking into account Your special requirements. They may require You to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that You are fit to attend the Festival. Acting reasonably, if We are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will advise You accordingly (through the authorised ticket agent) and you will not be able to purchase a Ticket. If You did not give us full details at the time of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse you admission to the Festival with no right to refund.
- Amendments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Please note that all Tickets are non-refundable and in the event you cannot or no longer wish to attend the Festival, or you wish to cancel your Ticket for any other reason, you shall not be entitled to a refund from Us.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Festival programme which may result in changes including but not limited to, the artist and performer line-up, playing times, Festival Venue or any other aspect of the Festival, and the Promoter reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Festival are estimates only and are subject to change without notice. The Promoter shall not be liable for any change of a published start time.
- All advertised times are approximate and subject to change without notice. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Site in sufficient time in case the Festival starts early and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Festival should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Festival not running to the precise advertised times.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Significant Change of the Festival (as defined below), You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom You purchased the Ticket.
- A “Significant Change” is a change which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion makes the Festival materially different to the Festival which purchasers of the Ticket reasonably expected at the time of purchase. Changes to performance times, Festival Venues, performers and artists shall not be considered a Significant Change. A Significant Change is judged by reference overall theme of the Festival rather than the individual act(s) scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle You to a refund.
- In no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability (including without limitation, any liability to refund any monies paid for a Ticket) for any cancellation, postponement or alteration to the Festival or Festival Venue as a result of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or its suppliers (Force Majeure) - see clause 6 for further information.
- Where the cancellation takes place part-way through the Festival, You may only be entitled to a partial refund of the amount You paid for the Ticket (taking into account the part of the Festival from which you did benefit from).
- The Promoter will not have any liability for refunds or compensation relating to any personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Festival which have been arranged by You and are made at Your own risk.
- In order to claim Your refund please contact the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket in writing within 28 days of Your return and refer to their terms and conditions. You must follow all instructions within their terms and conditions, in particular those relating to timeframes, as failure to do so may affect your right to a refund. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
- It is Your responsibility to check that the Festival has not been cancelled, postponed or subject to a Significant Change. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter’s and/or authorised ticket agent’s websites and/or at the Site. Customers are advised that the Promoter may not always give notice of any cancellation, postponement or a Significant Change due to the circumstances involved and We cannot accept liability for this.
- Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Festival (except in accordance with clause 4.7), and in no circumstances shall any refund be given where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Festival.
- The Festival
- The Promoter, its representatives, agents, or any authorised person at the Festival (including but not limited to the Festival Venue’s security team and the licence holder of any Festival Venue) reserves the right to refuse You admission and/or eject You from the Festival and/or Festival Venue without any liability for refunds or compensation, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to: health and safety, anti social behaviour or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Festival or at a Festival Venue; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if You are found to be selling goods and/or trading on the Site without all necessary and valid permits and licences; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms and Conditions; if You are found to be carrying any Prohibited Item; if You refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches.
- The Festival Venues have the right to conduct security searches from time to and refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Festival and/or Festival Venue, without any liability for refunds or compensation, should You refuse to comply with such security searches.
- The Festival Venue has the right to confiscate any item, without liability, which in their reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Festival and/or Festival Venue (including but not limited to) animals; laser pens; Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances or any other item which in the reasonable opinion of the Festival Venue or its agents may cause harm or disturbance to either You or the other guests (“Prohibited Items”). Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods (including but not limited to any Prohibited Item) will be refused admission to or ejected from the Festival and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Festival and Festival Venue staff.
- You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens into the Festival Venues. You will not be allowed to enter the Site if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security/staff, infringes on these rules.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any Ticket holder (including photography or filming for a commercial purpose) will be allowed at the Festival, in the Festival Venues or on the Site without the Promoter’s prior written consent. If You are found to be selling any items (whether Prohibited Items or not) and/or trading on the Site, in a Festival Venue or at the Festival without all necessary licences and consents you will be reported to the local police.
- As a condition of sale, You consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
- The operators of the Festival Venues or the Promotermay prosecute You if You cause damage to any Festival Venue, the Festival and/or Site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Festival.
- If before or during the Festival You have a complaint in relation to any aspect of the Festival please contact Us or a member of staff (located at the information tent on Zcre Beach) at the Festival to enable Us to resolve Your complaint promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Festival. Failure to notify Us of a complaint at the time will affect our ability to investigate and resolve the complaint and any subsequent rights You might have under these Terms and Conditions (and those of the authorised agent through which you purchased Your Ticket). If Your complaint doesn’t get resolved to Your satisfaction at the Festival and You wish to pursue Your complaint, please contact the authorised ticket agent through which Your Ticket was purchased in writing and within 28 days of Your return and follow the complaints procedure outlined in their terms and conditions.
- The Festival Venues operate licensed bars and You need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Festival. Please be aware that if we think that You look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
- WARNING: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Please note that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
- There will be no admission to the Festival Venues before the designated opening times on any day of the Festival.
- You must observe and comply with safety advice and Site signage. Local rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Festival and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Festival.
- You must observe and comply with the safety advice, rules and regulations of the Festival Venues at all times. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Festival Venue and/or the Festival.
- You shall not bring into the Festival or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Festival any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and You will be ejected from or refused entry to the Festival without refund and will be reported to the local police.In the event that You have been ejected from or refused entry to the Festival for any reason whatsoever our liability to You will cease and You will be required to leave the Festival and/or Festival Site immediately. We will have no further obligations to You. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of ejection. You may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions. You agree to indemnify Us for any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Us as a result of your actions together with all costs We incur in pursuing any claim against You. We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals at the Festival.
- Our Liability
- Hideout Festival LLP acts only in its capacity as Festival Promoter. We are not responsible for or have any control over any of the Festival Venues making up the Festival. We shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of any of the Festival Venues; or for any personal injury suffered at a Festival Venue(unless due to the negligent act or omissions of the Promoter); or for any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a Festival Venue (unless due to the negligent act or omissions of the Promoter). The Festival Venues provide their services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude their liability to You. If you have any complaints or claims as a result of any injury or for any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a Festival Venue, you must send these directly to the Festival Venue.
- We, our servants, agents or representatives shall not in any circumstances be responsible or pay You any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the Festival and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us or any of our servants, agents or representatives;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Force Majeure can include, but is not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather, sea, wind, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
- We shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Festival and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Festival or any cancellation of the Festival, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Festival or the cancellation of the Festival.
- You are expected to have appropriate insurance in place to cover any loss, damage or theft to Your personal possessions or property as well as travel insurance where You have purchased the Ticket with additional travel arrangements. You are advised to claim on this insurance policy in the event of any loss or damage and We will not accept any responsibility for anything which would otherwise be covered by such travel insurance.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or purport to exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Medical Treatment
Emergency medical treatment is available at the Festival if required, and is provided by Cro Medic d.o.o, which is a separate legal entity and a third party unrelated to the Promoter. If you have any complaints or claims as a result of any medical treatment you receive whilst at the Festival, you must send these directly to Cromedic d.o.o. Aleja pomoraca 25 10020 Zagreb, Croatia. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment received at the Festival.
- Boat Parties
The Boat Parties take place aboard the Boats. The Boats are operated solely by Collegium Touristic Agency, Kersnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia and the Promoter does not accept any liability in relation to the provision (or non-provision) of a Boat Party or any acts or omissions of the operator of the Boat. You accept that there is a heightened level of risk associated with boat parties and You accept personal responsibility for this.
- Travel Arrangements
Travel arrangements such as accommodation, airport transfers and a shuttle bus service are available to be purchased for your stay in Croatia. Please note that these travel arrangements are not provided by the Promoter and we have no liability to You for these services, including where these travel arrangements are affected by any cancellation, amendment or postponement to the Festival for any reason whatsoever. In these circumstances You should contact the company through which you booked your travel arrangements and their terms and conditions shall apply.
- Data Protection
- To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the provision of the Festival and the operations of the Promoter. The Promoter may also from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions, and pass your . The Promoter may also pass your details to other parties who offer goods or services which we feel may be of interest to you. If You have any queries about this, please write to The Hideout Festival LLP of The Faversham, 1-5 Springfield Mount, Leeds, LS2 9NG. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communications when You place Your order and You can unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter by following the unsubscribe link.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
- You are generally entitled to ask Us (by letter or e-mail) what details of Yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request.
- Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales